Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Day at work


So I had the privilege of interviewing some of Jamaica's musicians today and I feel blessed,,, First it was I Octane at Buju Banton's Studio, where I also met Mark Myrie Jnr, Buju's son who is doing some work with I Octane. That was an awesome moment. The next stop was Jamaica's most visited music site - the Bob Marley Museum - where we got the chance to film Stephen Ragga Muffin Marley's rehearsal and interview him, all done for ER/TVJ....

I said to myself - how many people get the chance to live the life i live? i am blessed that its not just a job for me anymore. I'm honored.

I have come to the realization that its not money that motivates me, what I do, or where I go. Rather, its the love and passion for my talent, and for that I'm grateful. Enough of my day... keep it locked to my blog and please feel free to leave your comments..


Our Forefathers preserved Our country's independence through the sacrifice of their lives. let them be your inspiration. Emperor Haile Sellassie I

4 comments:

  1. Love this one bro, focus and D.O.F looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Higher heights.........No turning back. Guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you do what you love it doesnt feel like work at all, keep on doing what you do best your rewards will come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conscious words Gareth......."Inspiration encourages with a view to how far we have come" - author unknown.

    ReplyDelete